With only 21 years-old, Martijn Garritsen also known as Martin Garrix went from bedroom producer to one of the most dynamic and creative DJs of our generation.
In a recente interview for the Huffington Post at Web Summit in Lisbon, Martin talks about how he grew his music career from just himself, to a business that gives job to more than 20 people.
The most importante tips Martin Garrix gives are:
- Don’t work with the goal of being the number one DJ in the world because you’ll probably fail.
- Surround yourself with na amazing team of people who will always be there for you.
- Support from family and their involvement is really importante to lead a normal life.
- Only work with people you have a personal connection with.
- Honest comunication and feedback is crucial.
- Loneliness can be an artist’s worst enemy on tour.
- Work hard and if you love what you do, never give up.