After being teasing his fans for about one month, Restrained has finally released his first album, The Mental Asylum, for Neophyte Records.
The dutch producer has found his passion for Hardcore music after big events of this special genre. Following a long time of studio work, Restrained got his golden opportunity with a remix contest made by what would be his label one year later, and won it. ‘Infected By Madness‘ remix resulted in some good feedback and soon after it, he earned a spot at Decibel Outdoor Festival.
Considering the climbing career Restrained has been having for four years straight, it was time for bringing something bigger to his faithful fans and finally a completed album is out, consisting on 17 tracks that combined give you about 1 hour of heavy beats.
Here is the tracklist:
· Restrained & MC Diesel – The Mental Asylum
· Restrained – Gangsters (Refired Mix)
· Restrained & Rejecta – Court Of Justice
· Restrained – I’m A RCKSTR
· Restrained & GridKiller – The Grimy
· Neophyte & Scott Brown – This One Is For You (Restrained Remix)
· Restrained & Mental Disorder – All About Crime
· Restrained – Dark Dreams
· Restrained & Tha Playah – Heart Attack
· Restrained – BREEKIJZER
· Restrained – Hardcore Chemical
· Restrained & Nosferatu Ft. Rob GEE – Lack Of Creativity
· Restrained Ft. MC Diesel – Concrete Jungle (Destructive Tendencies Remix)
· Restrained – How I Roll (GridKiller Remix)
· Restrained & Neophyte – Bounce 2 Diz
· Restrained & Destructive Tendencies – Lead The Pack
· Restrained & Neophyte – Bounce 2 Diz (Relianze Frenchcore Remix)
The album contains some interesting collabs with some of the biggest names in the Hardcore Scene (like Tha Playah and Nosferatu) as well as some diversity that can be found, for example, in the mixture of Raw Hardstyle sounds with Hardcore on the collab with Rejecta.
For “The Mental Asylum” you may expect tunes full of emotions and powerful kicks that might make you bounce. You can purchase it here or just stream it down here: