Two well known recording labels inside the Harder genres will join forces in a special event (Yellow-Stripe X Prspct) that combines the fast and heavy kickdrums from Hardcore with the dark vibes of Drum & Bass.
PRSPCT Recordings, a label that comes straight from The Netherlands, known for having massive Hard events and for its wicked releases from its signed DJ’s that produce and play both the genres, is collaborating with Yellow-Stripe, a portuguese recording label famous for bringing Drum & Bass to the Harder events happening in Portugal and even at some events abroad, for a special night taking place in the very city of Porto, at Hard Club on December the 28th.
The line-up is fully known already and counts on 8 names to give the north of Portugal the most brutal night in years, being them:
- DJ HIDDEN (NL) signed to PRSPCT and Genosha
- COUNTERSTRIKE (SA) signed to PRSPCT and Algorythm
- THRASHER (NL) signed to PRSPCT
- STRANGE ARRIVAL (NL) signed to PRSPCT and Heresy
- C-NETIK (PT) signed to Yellow-Stripe and PRSPCT
- BLAST (PT) signed to Yellow-Stripe and Surveillance Music
- BSA (PT) signed to Yellow-Stripe and PRSPCT
- T-REX (PT) signed to Yellow-Stripe
As you can see, 4 big portuguese names from the Drum & Bass scene will be present to give their compatriots an intense night, however, the Hardcore tunes are mostly expected from names like Thrasher (owner of PRSPCT) and Strange Arrival, a young man that will make a debut in portuguese soil.
Tickets are available here, keep in mind that prices are 10€ until December the 1st, 12.5€ after and 15€ at the door.