Carnival is one of those days when we can finally give wings to our imagination or else make our fantasies real. From the traditional clown to the rag doll, and even with the fake mustache of the most ashamed friend, the festive season always gives thought. And it’s coming. If you’re one of those people who always leaves everything for the days before, you’re in the right place. The team entered in the festive season and made a list of the best disguises of your favorite DJs.
1. Of course the Dutch DJ had to be on the list and in the first place. The hard work was to choose the best costume of the producer. From flamingos to koalas, turtles and rabbits the category of animals is undoubtedly the artist’s favorite.
2. On the other hand, if you are more laid back or want to go unnoticed Skrillex leaves you with a great option. You can do it yourself at home and maybe you get a few changes to have fun.
3. However, if your goal is to be unrecognizable at all look at the image below. Even though you may be very hot during the party or the parade reminds you that most girls melt with dogs.
4. Seriously, Armin. What is it?
5. Known for its controversy the American dj left last month in instagram the started pack of the people of Preston, an English town. Unprejudiced, why not?
6. You think you’re one of the biggest fans of electronic music? So this definitely has to be your disguise. With the helmet you’re Marshmello and when you take him out you’re the king Tiesto. Two in one!
7. If you like soccer, you’re one of mine … and Nicky Romero too. How about wearing the Van Persie sweater and every time you’re asked to say you’re Nicky Romero, the fan of the Dutch football star? I mean, they could very well be twin brothers.
8. If you are still not satisfied with any of the options you are one of the hard ones. But we did not let ourselves win. You can always join David Guetta and masquerade as a European champion this year.
Have a great Carnival!